Do you have affinity and experience with the temporary employment sector? Would you rather focus on maintaining existing customer relations and keeping the right administration than on the recruitment and selection process? If you enjoy working for an organisation where entrepreneurship, clients, cooperation and quality are paramount, Oak has the job for you! We are looking for a Customer success specialist for 32-40 hours per week.
Let us first introduce Oak to you: Oak is an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing back office services company. Together, we organise everything around mediating flexible staff. Oak takes care of contracts, placement and other administrative matters. In short, Oak is the partner for every entrepreneur!
You will be part of the Account team and you will be the permanent point of contact for a group of clients. You will maintain telephone contact with the clients and monitor and manage the agreements made and ensure that the quality of service matches the client's wishes. Your main goal is satisfy customer needs! Read below for a summary of tasks associated with the position.
- Actively recruit new relations (devise sales activities) and serve the new and existing relations.
- Mapping and successfully executing customer demand.
- Proactive customer contact and evaluation with clients and flex workers.
- Proactively advising clients on developments within own field.
- Acting as a source of information for intermediaries, end-customer (payroll) employees.
- Informing and advising clients on the use of the system.
- Drawing up a commercial annual plan in cooperation with manager.
- Performing administrative tasks.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- You have HBO (Higher Vocational Education) working and thinking level.
- You are in possession of a SEU diploma or have the commitment to obtain one within 6 months of starting work.
- Relevant knowledge or experience within the temping industry.
Here are a few characteristics we like to see in our colleagues:
Ownership: you are committed and
Growth mindset: you look at what is possible and encourage this in others.
Liaison: you know how to connect the right people at the right time.
Empathic: you can empathise with the other person and their situation.
- A nice starting salary of €2,600 to €3,500 based on knowledge and experience;
- A mega fun team of motivated colleagues;
- The possibility of permanent employment after the first contract;
- 25 holidays and 6.5 paid leave days provided you work full-time;
- 2% profit distribution at the end of the year;
- Possibilities for personal development by attending training courses and professional training;
- A great career at a fast-growing, ambitious and young company with a passion for people.